2016 has been tough one. But don’t loose your faith in humankind just yet!
Here are 14 amazing things that also happened in 2016:
1. Giant Pandas came off the endangered list
2. Volunteers in India planted 50 Million trees in 24 hours
3. A solar powered plane made it around the world! ✈️
4. MIND CONTROLLED ROBOT ARMS WERE INVENTED
5. Humpback Whales came off the endangered list!
6. The ozone layer started to repair itself ☀️
7. 93% of the world’s children learned to read and write. The highest percentage in human history!
8. Wild tiger numbers went up for the first time in 100 years
9. China planed to be completely renewable by 2020. And created a global plan for 2050.
10. We created an Ebola Vaccine
11. Wild wolves returned to Europe
12. Norway committed zero deforestation
13. Manatees came off the endangered list
14. SeaWorld ended it’s breeding programme
Want to be a more responsible traveler?
Tiny changes can make a huge difference
Tips to help both animals and people
[su_button url=”#mailmunch-pop-265089″ background=”#5fbba5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: heart-o”]Send me my copy[/su_button]